Dear Sony Team,
I am using Sony mobile from resonably long time and one day the software update option popup and shows Update available to Lollipop, hence I have done the update but very unfortunate things happened after the update the followings. Also very important information my phone is around 10 months old.
1. Battery consumption has increased by 50% and its drain from 100% to 50% by 5 hrs time even if you are not engaged into
2. The applications become real slow, the screen froze very often.
3. No real multitasking is possible now, internet browsing in 3G too is very sad, forget about 2G.
4. Wi Fi data transfer is drinking battery.
5. Phone Dial Pad responds at least after 7 seconds from touch to choose about calling sim option, and calles often frozed
6. Switching between Data SIM option in duel SIM Option is realy sad, it takes 1.5 minutes to get the option activated.
7. Camera is not as usual like before quality is detoriated.
The above problems were not occured during phone used with Kit Kat OS, please give option to go back to Kit Kat, no other help is required at least if you want to keep loyel customers like us. We have paid amount close to Rs. 24000/- and unable to use it, just imagine how disapointed we can be. At least provide the option to switchback to Kit Kat OS through your Sony Service Points, if not posible online.
... View more