account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

poor battery life on xperia sola

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 91 of 96
Message 91 of 96

Re: poor battery life on xperia sola

I have same problems with others when my battery reaches 30% or less than its getting drained already  and when i turned on my phone its already 0%. I do update my software it doesnt change its problem

Message 92 of 96
Message 92 of 96

Try to repair via sony update service:

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

If not helping,visit a sony service:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 93 of 96
Message 93 of 96

i am using xperia sola. when the battery charge under 60% if i use camera the phn will become shutdown just showing battery low can u pls give me a sollution
One time poster
Message 94 of 96
Message 94 of 96

Allright do one thing!
Go to settings>developer options>background process>select 2/3 process at most!
hope it would work!!
also try not to turn on gps,wifi,data when not in use!
remove the live wallpaper &try screen filter app while browsing!
One time poster
Message 95 of 96
Message 95 of 96

I've also been getting this battery suddening draining to 0% problem for the past month or so. 

My Sola has just gone on about 18 months old. From fully charged it will drain down to 50, 60 or 70% or so then if I am using google maps or browsing the web it will rapidly fall to 0% and shut down. 

Often when I restart the phone it is back up at 20 or 30% despite being at 0% a minute ago. Sometimes it turns off again and stays at 0%. 

I'm wondering if it is a battery problem or what?

My phone says it is running the latest software and there is no updates. Slightly frowning Face

One time poster
Message 96 of 96
Message 96 of 96

i have brought xperia sola on january 2012, for last 2 years if works excellent and without hang. but now after fully charge the battery at night it draing by 50 % in morning with with no use. also phone gets hang frequently.

Earlier this was not occured.