account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

is the Battery Replaceable for xperia sola?

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: is the Battery Replaceable for xperia sola?

Fathi  & D3xt3r thats what i doubt, is it possible to make battery with same size with double capacity? but the note is "

GOLD 2680MAH BA750 BUSINESS BATTERY FOR SONY ERICSSON MT27 XPERIA SOLA

admax i know.. but i have tried every single way in this forum to make my sola las for 1 day but no hope Slightly frowning Face

Itz_Mee here's the link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GOLD-2680MAH-BA750-BUSINESS-BATTERY-FOR-SONY-ERICSSON-MT27-XPERIA-SOLA-/2809...

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

I've seen an Youtube clip about disassembling a Sola. Trust me, the battery didn't look like in the picture, and by that i mean the connectors. If i remember correctly the battery pack was connected by wire, not normal contacts you see in the picture.

One time poster
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

where did you seen the video can you post a link here?

One time poster
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

Agree, by looking at the battery of my sola and the pic from ebay, definitely look different in terms of size. Don't think it will fit

One time poster
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

Found it again :smileygrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U1OjR7Tpsw

One time poster
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

thanks, definitely not the same one as on ebay