account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Sony xperia sola is continuesly restarting

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Sony xperia sola is continuesly restarting

Hi, please give me a suggetion for my phone is (xperia sola) restarting continuesly after done the factory reset..........

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Sony xperia sola is continuesly restarting

@haree

Do you experience the same without the SIm and SD cards?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Sony xperia sola is continuesly restarting

Hi, I'm experiencing the same problem... I was using Instagram and suddenly all the apps stopped working so I was getting a lot of error messages, then I decided to turn my mobile off. But when I tried to turn it back on it would just display the "sony" screen, then the "xperia" screen, and then the red LED lights on a few times and the mobile switches back off a few seconds before trying to turn on again... I tried removing SD & SIM card but it didn't change anything, I tried the "hard reset" by pressing 10sec the on/off button and the volume + button until it vibrates 3 times... nothing worked. Is it dead ? I let it restarting continuously for 4 or 5 hours, after what it stopped (probably out of battery)...