account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

SIM not allowed MM#3 Xperia Sola ICS

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

SIM not allowed MM#3 Xperia Sola ICS

I have xperia sola and i'm very satisfied using it but recently I had a problem. At the notification bar a "Sim not allowed mm #3" message appear and my phone can't recive calls and messages, what do i have to do? It's very serious problem
, it's like i don't have a phone when it happens and sometimes it take hours to notice it. Help!!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: SIM not allowed MM#3 Xperia Sola ICS

This sounds like the SIM card, I suggest testing another SIM card to see if this resolves the issue, if this does not help, then I suggest a software repair to fix any glitches the device may be experiencing.I have supplied the appropriate software below to perform this task

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/update-service/

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

5 REPLIES 5
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

This sounds like the SIM card, I suggest testing another SIM card to see if this resolves the issue, if this does not help, then I suggest a software repair to fix any glitches the device may be experiencing.I have supplied the appropriate software below to perform this task

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/update-service/

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Thank you i found the solution it was the sim card!!!

One time poster
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

I GOT A ERROR . but i switched off my sony xxperia c1904 and i dismantle the sim and replaced again so the problem was resolved.

Thanking you

One time poster
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Me too problem 

Visitor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

I have the same problem with my XA1, except only when I am thousands of miles from home and don't have a windows computer to do a data fix. It is happening on my main phone number and I don't have another sim to put in there, thus making me inaccessible by phone for emergencies etc. The irony is that this same phone and sim worked in the same place I am now having problems 6 months ago. I have tried just taking out the sim and putting it back, but that doesn't work.