account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

How do I remove my google's account photos?

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

How do I remove my google's account photos?

I recently checked my gallery and found out that it has synced all my google's account photos, such as photos from my blog which I have not used for ages. I'm trying to get rid of them but can't find a way.

I've deleted the photos from my blog but they still appear in my gallery.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Forum Legend
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Re: How do I remove my google's account photos?

Go to settings > account and sync > turn on auto sync > now tap on your google account > unmark sync picasa album

Ok

4 REPLIES 4
One time poster
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

I also tried to remove my google account and re-adding it, but to my horror I have to do a factory reset. Seriously?

Forum Legend
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Go to settings > account and sync > turn on auto sync > now tap on your google account > unmark sync picasa album

Ok

One time poster
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Thank you very much. I have now managed to remove my google's account photos. Thank you!

One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

I am trying to remove Google Photo's from my Z1 compact but the photos app will not appear in a removable state(with the red cross so you can permanently delete it)

I have tried the answer which you gave in this topic but that does not work for me. I have disabled the auto sync from google photo's but I cannot remove the entire app.

Greetings and thanks in advance for your reply.