account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Having prob with Battery backup

SOLVED
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Having prob with Battery backup

Hi,

I am having problem with the Battery backup on my Sony Xperia Sola, its draining very fastly. I'm charging my phone twice a day.

It lasts like for just 16 hrs Slightly frowning Face

Please help me and let me know whether this is the actual battery back up?

Thanks,

Chetan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Re: Having prob with Battery backup

here are some suggestions

http://talk.sonymobile.com/message/154243

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

that's normal for an smartphone with a screen that size, is this your first smartphone?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

here are some suggestions

http://talk.sonymobile.com/message/154243

View solution in original post

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Actually my bro's Galaxy S2 lasts longer than mine.

No, was using an Nokia C6-01.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Mine lasts about 2 days. But i only used it like a normal phone. I noticed it drains very fast if you start browsing, playing games.

Main drainer is the display. Try to put it on "Auto brightness" and a max brightness of about 75% . The fact that it takes about an hour to charge and i dont have to worry about the battery memory effect , makes the faster draining not a big problem for me. It lasts long enough to use it throughout the day and when i get home i just plug it in.

Also, you could use the power-saver so that when left overnight you can disable all extra features and leave only the carrier connection online.

Emperor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

you can't compare both phones

the Xperia Sola has a Dual Core 1Ghz, the nokia has a single core 600Mhz, the screen on the sola is bigger, etc etc