account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Data Roaming is not working??

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Data Roaming is not working??

While we in roaming, i cant able to access internet..

Do v need to change any settings?

Already data roaming is enabled..

Urgnet & help please??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Demigod
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Data Roaming is not working??

Hello there, please try this options.

1. If your preferred network isn’t available, you can enable roaming to still connect to data services. From the Home screen, tap the Application screens icon. Then find and tap Settings > Wireless & networks > Mobile networks and mark the Data roaming checkbox. Roaming may incur significant roaming charges.

2. Contact your network operator and make sure that the network has coverage where you are...Please notice that Call roaming and data roaming is diferent, and you may need to ask your carrier to activate your service.

Hope this helps.

Francis.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Demigod
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Hello there, please try this options.

1. If your preferred network isn’t available, you can enable roaming to still connect to data services. From the Home screen, tap the Application screens icon. Then find and tap Settings > Wireless & networks > Mobile networks and mark the Data roaming checkbox. Roaming may incur significant roaming charges.

2. Contact your network operator and make sure that the network has coverage where you are...Please notice that Call roaming and data roaming is diferent, and you may need to ask your carrier to activate your service.

Hope this helps.

Francis.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

I hav alrdy checked those..

but still not wokring..

I hav home network also..

Hope I have to check with my operator further.. Will do that also..

One time poster
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

I've data roaming enabled, the data works fine on home network but when i travel (and i travel a lot) it doesn't work. i've checked everything even with the operator but still not working.

@anisree0 wrote:

While we in roaming, i cant able to access internet..

Do v need to change any settings?

Already data roaming is enabled..

Urgnet & help please??

One time poster
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

I have similar issue on z5 compact. I have noughat and live in roaming state. Almost all mobile apps say their is no internet connection. Facebook whatsapp and many others are not working. I have done a factory reset. I think issue is with noughat update.

One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

I am. Having this problem whilst on holiday in Croatia. Roaming was working fine for two days then cut off suddenly. 

I have checked the data usage, the roaming settings, and coverage. My provider EE have also struggled to solve this. We even tried a data factory reset. 

Any suggestions from Sony?