account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

softwer update/repair. st18i

Highlighted
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

softwer update/repair. st18i

dear sir,

last few months i cant update/repair my hand set sony xperia st18i, when i try its shown there is no update available for that verson st18i, but y ? can u relode or give me any support ? waiting, if possible reply me.

5 REPLIES
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: softwer update/repair. st18i

@mahbubalam01720

This device it's no longer supported by Sony, you will have to either contact your Local support or use flashtool or Xperifirm

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Hi @mahbubalam01720,

As uliwooly said, software repair or software update is no longer supported for the Xperia ray.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

than how can i repair or update Slightly frowning Face, i throw my phone set to dustbin ?Capture.PNG

Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

@mahbubalam01720 Since there is not software available for Xperia ray you can not update or repair the software anymore.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Emperor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@mahbubalam01720

use Xperifirm or flashtool 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)