account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

hdmi cable

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

hdmi cable

Hi frnds my name is phanindra. i m frm india (andhra pradesh ). i bought my xperia neo v last week and i was shocked to know that hdmi cable was not inlcuded in the box. so frnds pls suggest me where do i get the hdmi cable for my xpera neo v.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Master
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

Re: hdmi cable

8 REPLIES 8
Demigod
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

hi @phanindra....try out the sony center outlets!!

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution.
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
Master
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

i don;t think you will get it anywhere.. there are no sony ericsson accessories anywhere in india but yes you can check ,

if its not avaialble , you have to but it on ebay...

One time poster
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

thanks for your suggestions but unfortunately i cant find this item on ebay also

Highlighted
Demigod
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

here's the contact number for sony ericsson india...     +91 1800 3000 2800 (toll free)    +91 (011)39011111 (from mobile)    don't hesitate to call them they will guide you for ur need!!

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution.
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
Master
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

One time poster
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

thank you very much friends and friends where do i can get this livedock for my mobile in india

Master
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

ýour welcome , and agai you have to search it on ebay Slightly frowning Face

One time poster
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9