account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia Neo V bluetooth restart problem

SOLVED
Apprentice
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Xperia Neo V bluetooth restart problem

My xperia neo V is getting restarted continuously after I turned on the bluetooth.

After going on through many threads, I understood I need to downgrade the firmware.

But the latest xperia companion couldn't recognize neo V device. It displays mobileInfo not found error.

Can someone help me to resolve my phone problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

Re: Xperia Neo V bluetooth restart problem

@Karuppa

Not EMMA, go to the XDA forum and look for Xperiafirm or Flashtool.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

8 REPLIES 8
Emperor
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

@Karuppa

The Xperia Neo V is no longer supported by Xperia Companion you can use flashtool or Xperifirm. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

@uliwooly

Can you please share me the link for flashtool or xperifrm?

Emperor
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

@Karuppa

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z2/How-to-manually-update-downgrade-root-2014-Xperias/td-p/593...

Apprentice
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

@Uliwooly

I downloaded the Emma Flash tool and when accessed my neo V phone it said the phone is locked and asked me to unlock bootloader.

I tried the steps given the page for unlock bootloader. However, I get stuck up at a step 2, which says I have to enable USB debugging in my Neo V. I am not able to boot my phone itself. How am I suppose to do it?Crying Face

Apprentice
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

@uliwooly

Any suggestions?

Emperor
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

@Karuppa

Not EMMA, go to the XDA forum and look for Xperiafirm or Flashtool.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

@uliwooly

Thanks for the great help.

I downloaded the flash tool from www.flashtool.net and firmware file for sone neo v.

Now the boot loop problem is resolved.

Thanks again for the help.

Emperor
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

@Karuppa

Anytime bro