account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia Neo Media Problem, cannot load mp3, video or previously saved photo album

SOLVED
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 11 of 19
Message 11 of 19

Re: Xperia Neo Media Problem, cannot load mp3, video or previously saved photo album

i have unrelated question with the topic. did u try to root xperia neo? what will be the benefit about rooting the phone? i know its unrelated but i would appreciate if u can provide some answers or link about this inquiry... once again thanks for your immediate response.

Emperor
Message 12 of 19
Message 12 of 19

Re: Xperia Neo Media Problem, cannot load mp3, video or previously saved photo album

you should only root if you really need to, think about rooting as having administrator access to a pc where you can uninstall programs, if you root your phone you could delete some pre-installed apps, if you delete something you weren't supposed to, you will have to repair it with Update Service or PCC

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 13 of 19
Message 13 of 19

This is how you Root the Neo

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1042978

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 14 of 19
Message 14 of 19

you are very good..... kudos for you... ur very informative with great help! Big thanks... il try to do that in my spare time... Bless you...

Emperor
Message 15 of 19
Message 15 of 19

Anytime, I just like to help : )

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 16 of 19
Message 16 of 19

I have got the very same problem in my Xperia Arc>

Have U got any idea to resolve this....

Forum Legend
Message 17 of 19
Message 17 of 19

did you tried the correct answer above?

Highlighted
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 18 of 19
Message 18 of 19

hey even i had the same problem, now resolved................

go to settings->apps->all->media storage

and clear the data

wait for sometime  then everything should be fine.............

Message 19 of 19
Message 19 of 19

I did this and it's been an hour already but nothing's change