account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Sony Xperia Neo not turning on

SOLVED
Message 21 of 26
Message 21 of 26

Re: Sony Xperia Neo not turning on

hey i did this its wont work...

Rookie
Message 22 of 26
Message 22 of 26

Hi,

I am facing similar issue with my Neo L. While flashing there was not enough charge and now the phone is not turning on.

Seems like i also damaged bootloader. Can you tell me the steps which you followed to fix the phon.

some one please help.

thanks. 

Rookie
Message 23 of 26
Message 23 of 26

Hi UliWooly,

I tried the steps mentioned by you in this thread but my phone is not turning on. Lights are not blinking.

Please help.

Learner
Message 24 of 26
Message 24 of 26

bro....did u use new battery to switch the phone on.or else the old battery.i too have the same problem while i was doing flashing it aborted.now my phone is not turining on.when i tried to turn it on it just vibrates and screen doesnt appers but the red light keeps on blinks for a long time ( nit just 3 times and stop) .but my phone is not turing on.please help me

Visitor
Message 25 of 26
Message 25 of 26

Hey I am facing the exact same problem. Can you please tell me what exactly you did to solve the problem?
Please reply me as soon as possible. I have only one phone and now its not starting Slightly frowning Face

One time poster
Message 26 of 26
Message 26 of 26

hello forum

my xperia neo v mobile continiouesly showing logos of sony & xperia ,turn on my phone but it doesnt turn on.can any one help with solution how to fix it.