account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Sony Xperia Neo not turning on

SOLVED
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 11 of 26
Message 11 of 26

Re: Sony Xperia Neo not turning on

OK I now know whats wrong with my mobile. I have damaged my Bootloader... Please can anyone tell me how to fix the bootloaders ?

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 12 of 26
Message 12 of 26

Thank you very much Uliwooly..... I finally fixed my mobile.... I also understand what the problem was... I had damaged the bootloader + battery was also empty. When I started to flash my mobile with flash utility it started flahsing but since mobile was low on battery ...it used to shutdown in process .... On the other hand ... what i was seeing on screen was that flash utility used to get stuck IF theat different places.... so i kept it flashing again and again and one time i completed the flash and WALAAAH.... mobile was perfectly ok ... So when  red light blinks three times that means that battery is dead... EVEN if you have a corrupted leader....

A cell will be bricked if it doesn't respond at all to anything even the led light will stop working

Emperor
Message 13 of 26
Message 13 of 26

Anytime

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

unrelated topic, if you have some time please check this thread

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/44888

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 14 of 26
Message 14 of 26

@Uliwooly. Thanks bro. U r a life saver. I slept at night and when i woke up my phone was not turning on and whenever i connected it to the PC it showed phone malfunctioned. The phone wasn't charging and whenever i tried to turn it on orange light blinked three times. I then following your advice here took the battery out held press the power button for 20sec then my phone was perfectly charging after 45 min i turned it on and it was volaaa.

Thanks broooo thanks alot i love my xperia and ur advice saved me. Thanks.

Emperor
Message 15 of 26
Message 15 of 26

anytime Slightly smiling Face

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 16 of 26
Message 16 of 26

my neo keeps restarting.when i did turn it on... the warning light blinked green once and the mobile vibrated... then it keeps restarting.I pressed the power button again and no response.. but when i remove and reinserted the battery the same thing happened.. when i connect with with USB cable the green light stay on but systems doesn't detect device .i also did ur advice but it doesn't worked.

One time poster
Message 17 of 26
Message 17 of 26

Hi Uliwooly!

I did all the steps STILL I can't turn on my Neo L Slightly frowning Face Please help!!!

Emperor
Message 18 of 26
Message 18 of 26

you have to take your phone to a Sony repair center or try different usb cables

One time poster
Message 19 of 26
Message 19 of 26

i just bought this phone last dec 22 so its imposible that the usb cables is broke. Slightly frowning Face it just keep on blinking red light.. Slightly frowning Face help please

Emperor
Message 20 of 26
Message 20 of 26

if you just bought this phone, you should return it/exchange it, at least thats what I would do