account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Rooted! what to do with super user...

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Rooted! what to do with super user...

Hi,

I have rooted my android neo v ics 4.0.4.

Now Superuser is available in the apps but when im running the superuser, there is no apps, nothing to do.

i just rooted my set to make it more faster and delete some unnecessary apps. but i have no idea how to do all this.

help me please.

Nadeem

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Rooted! what to do with super user...

Oh man, a gun is as twice as dangerous with a man who doesn't know how to ue it.

Rooting won't make your phone works faster. It's is what you will do after you have rooted your phone. Rooting simply allows you to access the inner working of your phone without any restrition.

I will be giving you a tool that will help you take advantage of your phone but, bear in mind that you need to know what you are doing because you are most likely to destroy the OS of your phone. When you damage the OS, you have to flash the phone with the original firmare and do all the procedures you have done to root it all over again.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SystemCleanup.Inteks.org&feature=search_result#?t=...

Again, you really have to know what you are doing. having no idea on how to do all this is not acceptable. Research first before you even install the app that I have mentioned.

Good luck.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Oh man, a gun is as twice as dangerous with a man who doesn't know how to ue it.

Rooting won't make your phone works faster. It's is what you will do after you have rooted your phone. Rooting simply allows you to access the inner working of your phone without any restrition.

I will be giving you a tool that will help you take advantage of your phone but, bear in mind that you need to know what you are doing because you are most likely to destroy the OS of your phone. When you damage the OS, you have to flash the phone with the original firmare and do all the procedures you have done to root it all over again.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SystemCleanup.Inteks.org&feature=search_result#?t=...

Again, you really have to know what you are doing. having no idea on how to do all this is not acceptable. Research first before you even install the app that I have mentioned.

Good luck.

One time poster
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

ok dear, sexperia

thanks for your help! i have few more questions can u please help me!

1. As you have mentioned if i will do some changes and there are chances that OS can be damaged/corrupted! so by simply using flash tool i think i can flash the ROM! if it is available! also through SUS or PCompanion i can do it???

2. Is there any way i can backup my current running OS , like in windows we can make the image of the OS ? if yes please tell me the softwares.

have a nice day!

Nadeem

One time poster
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

1. Using SUS and PC Companion softwares to repair your phone is going to undo everything you worked for to get your phone rooted but, these software will be your best bet if something goes wrong. The only way to root is by usng the flashtool.

2. There is but you have to research for it here. I never do a backup before I root my phone so, I did not bother to have a book mark for that.

Good luck.

One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

thanks bro.