account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Reg the backup of existing SD card

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Reg the backup of existing SD card

Dear Friends,

The Neo V handset has come along with 2 GB Micro sd card..I got a Transcend 16GB Micro SD Card Class 4 as part of a free offer and would like to add it to the phone.

Suggest me how to take backup of the default card and add new card...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Demigod
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Reg the backup of existing SD card

Insert ur 2gb card connect ur phone with in MSC mode...

then copy paste to a folder in ur PC...

*note there are some hidden folders in ur SD so from pc go to TOOLS>FOLDER OPTION>VIEW TAB>then click show hidden folders...then copy ur SD card to ur pc..

after that disconnect ur phone...from phone go to SETTING>STORAGE>UNMOUNT SD CARD...wait for the SD card to unmount...

pull out the SD card insert ur new one..again connect in MSC mode....copy paste from pc....after that keep me updated if u got any problem....Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes Winking Face

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution.
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
5 REPLIES 5
Demigod
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Insert ur 2gb card connect ur phone with in MSC mode...

then copy paste to a folder in ur PC...

*note there are some hidden folders in ur SD so from pc go to TOOLS>FOLDER OPTION>VIEW TAB>then click show hidden folders...then copy ur SD card to ur pc..

after that disconnect ur phone...from phone go to SETTING>STORAGE>UNMOUNT SD CARD...wait for the SD card to unmount...

pull out the SD card insert ur new one..again connect in MSC mode....copy paste from pc....after that keep me updated if u got any problem....Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes Winking Face

One time poster
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Thanks Santam,

Followed your advice and it was trouble free and added my new card and its working smoothly....

Demigod
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Anytime...glad that your problem is solved...and don't forget to mark my answer as correct..!!:-D

One time poster
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Oh Done santam changed it as a correct answer just asking as friend what is this points system all about for answers....

Demigod
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

haha..Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes

ah..the point system...here's how..Winking Face

:smileyinfo: For every post single you'll get 1 points each..

:smileyinfo: for every correct answer you'll get 30 point and for helpfull answer 15 points...

I hope you understand.. Smiling Face with Sunglasses