account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Memory card issue - help

SOLVED
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Memory card issue - help

Well let me explain you guys my problem

memory card(avaliable before downloading the game) - 2.5gb

I installed a HD game(thought it didnt work and i was dissapointed but that is another story)so when i installed it , it was a 10mb file  then when i open it ,it said an additional 110mb needs to be downlaod inorder to play the game and it download almost like 50mb and my wifi connection failed then i checked my memory card and 50mb was already filled up so it was 2.45gb

then when i open the game it again downloaded 110 mb and my memory card now was showing 2..39

and the game also didnt run properly the graphics were all black ..so i unistalled it but still my memory card is showing 2.39gb ?

why is that so ?? help required ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Re: Memory card issue - help

This would be due to the game's file contents being loaded on to the memory card and not being removed once the APK has been uninstalled.

I can only suggest that you access the memory card and delete the contents manually.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

6 REPLIES 6
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

BTW i have xperia Neo V

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

This would be due to the game's file contents being loaded on to the memory card and not being removed once the APK has been uninstalled.

I can only suggest that you access the memory card and delete the contents manually.

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

how do i do that? and where can i find the downloaded contents of the game ??

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

okay dude i got it ..thanks alot Slightly smiling Face cheers

Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

It can be done with a PC, simply plug the handset in to a PC via USB and open the memory card within My Computer/Computer.

The folder generally would have the same name as the creator of the application or it will simply be named after the game you downloaded.

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

No Problem Slightly smiling Face glad I could help.