account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Add Regional Language "Gujarati"

One time poster
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Add Regional Language "Gujarati"

I am unable to view the sms and facebook updates which are written in gujarati?

Is there a way to add gujarati language to regional languages?

Thanks

Anil

7 REPLIES 7
One time poster
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Add Regional Language "Gujarati"

I am using androind phone since last 2 years in my samsung galaxy 5 and other android phone I had copied Gujarati Unicode font copied to system/font folder and I can read Gujarati Languages font in browser and even in facebook apps though it has some grammatical error but still something is better then nothing, and this trick work for almost all languages like Gujarati, Hindi, Tamil, Bangla, Marathi, Nepali etc..  but Now I bought new Sony Xperia Tipo dual before 15 days back and to complete above mentioned process we need root acess so I would like to ask sony that does rooting will afect my waranty ?

One time poster
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

One time poster
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

In fact rooting phone avoid your warranty.

For example, many Sony Stores refuses to repair rooted phones, but not all of them.

One time poster
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Yes I experience with samsung too as samsung also void warranty for rooted device but they never refuce my rooted phone for waranty.

One time poster
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

I can't not read gujarati in my sony Xperia m
One time poster
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

I can't read and write in my Sony Xperia c3 mobile. So I am very unhappy for buy this device.
yrg
One time poster
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

I can't read gujarati font in my sony xperia E4. Please gujarati language in sony android phone.