account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

wifi is not working on sony xperia mini pro sk17i

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

wifi is not working on sony xperia mini pro sk17i

My wifi was working a couple of hours ago but now it disconnects automatically. I turn it on manually but it doesnt scan any wifi signals. I tried swtiching it off and then on again but its not helping. Also, i reset my router and tried but the problem still persists. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sam
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: wifi is not working on sony xperia mini pro sk17i

That is odd; it would be be worth running an update:

1. Before you start you have to download the PC Companion software and install it on your PC.

2. Once installed on your PC, double-click the PC Companion icon on your desktop to start the update. Note! For some models you will be prompted to do a backup prior to the update and then restore.

3. Install and open PC Companion then select Support Zone.

4. Phone Software Update.

5. Start.

6. Repair Phone

7. Continue

8. Accept data removal

9. Next

10. Wait for prepare

11. Select Phone

12. Follow the connection steps

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

3 REPLIES
Sam
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

That is odd; it would be be worth running an update:

1. Before you start you have to download the PC Companion software and install it on your PC.

2. Once installed on your PC, double-click the PC Companion icon on your desktop to start the update. Note! For some models you will be prompted to do a backup prior to the update and then restore.

3. Install and open PC Companion then select Support Zone.

4. Phone Software Update.

5. Start.

6. Repair Phone

7. Continue

8. Accept data removal

9. Next

10. Wait for prepare

11. Select Phone

12. Follow the connection steps

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Rookie
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thank you so much smile happy

One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I have the same problem, i tried to fix it with the PC companion and still have the problem sad