account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

How to tell if xperia phone is fake?

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: How to tell if xperia phone is fake?

I bought my xperia c5 ultra . I try to put my imei code to . "Imei.info " after that it appears the model of my phone and makers ,but the specs and the picture didnt appear it all red cross . Can u help me what is that mean my xperia is fake or not
One time poster
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

Same as your comment.
One time poster
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

Hey, Mwake

Could u please refer me the authentic website of Sony from where u bought that phone?

Rookie
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

I did check. The xperia I bought with black colour but at the emei link you have given my phone should silver colour or Grey colour. Is it mean my phone is refurbished. Because the colour do not same. 

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

how you can be sure that they didnt copy IMEI from one of orjinal phone? specialy i am asking this for xperia xz1 compact ?