account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

3g Video Calling

SOLVED
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

3g Video Calling

Will Xperia Mini Pro be able to do a video call over 3g network after the new update???? IF not will SE do it in the next one (if there is any update).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Demigod
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: 3g Video Calling

I don't see any plans to use video calling without aid of applications like Skype and Google Talk.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Demigod
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

I don't see any plans to use video calling without aid of applications like Skype and Google Talk.

View solution in original post

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

hmmm, very strange, i was expecting it by end of 2011, many other manufaturers have twiqued thier OS so that they can support 3g video calls WHY NOT SONY ERICSSON???

Forum Legend
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

which other manufacturers?

the only Android phone that I'm aware of that can do 3G videocall (non data video call) is the Samsung Galaxy S and SII

One time poster
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

trust me we all need that and alot of people need the 3g call ... plz sony do it for us

One time poster
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

pl z 3g video calling softowar

One time poster
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

When will be option 3G video calling,if I knowing that this does not , do not buy it. I need 3G video call.
One time poster
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

Please provide 3g video calling software
One time poster
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

2017 still Sony phones haven't supported video calling? Is this a impossible? Answer for Sony users 👥