account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

xperia go skipping while charging

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

xperia go skipping while charging

My xperia go wont charge completely, every time I charge it skips... Like it starts from 1- 10% and shows 100% all of a sudden and then as soon as I unplug it turns off. Within 10 minutes of use.
I tried everything from factory data reset to. Updating it but the problem persists my phone warranty is over and I only use the charger provided with my phone ever since I bought it..... im a heavy user and this problem becomes a headache to me!! Plzz help...
Thnx
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: xperia go skipping while charging

Repair your phone with SUS or PCC and check if that does it 

Update Service (SUS)

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Repair your phone with SUS or PCC and check if that does it 

Update Service (SUS)

PC Companion (PCC)

Bridge (for Mac)

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

I already tried but that doesnt fix nothing.... Plz help me with this because my phone had all my work on it... Thnx
Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Backup everything and then take it to a Sony repair center

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Visitor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Thats a loads of prob for , I have got no service center nearby the only one is a 250 km away sadly...if there is anything I can do within ma reach please let me know....
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Try doing a hard reset..
Volume up + Power button
Wait for the first vibration (restart) and still wait for the 3 additional vibrations for the hard reset..
Keep the phone off for 3minutes to 5 minutes then turn phone on again..
Hope this helps..

Cheers