account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

xperia go sim not recognised

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

xperia go sim not recognised

Sim won't be recognised by the xperia go after recent system updating. What could I do ? The phone was delocked few years ago. thanks for helping me.

3 REPLIES 3
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: xperia go sim not recognised

Hi,

Was your phone unlocked with a code provided by the operator that it was locked to? If I understand you correctly, there are no reaction at all that you have a SIM-card mounted? Could you try another SIM-card to see if same thing happen?

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

What SIM are you on? Your SIM may be currupted, so like @hampus said; try a different SIM

Gl
One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

why my sony xperia go st27i cant read my sim??? i do many tips from you but still cant