account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

jelly bean update

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

jelly bean update

hello, when the jelly bean update for st27a will be available for latin america?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: jelly bean update

i dont think that you are gonna get a jelly bean update soon  cos at the time sony  is busy to roll out their kitkat updates for its latest devices like Z1 and the rest so ST23A you are gonna wait wait for a long time and you dont know may be there wont be an official update too so.....

Please hit KUDOS if Reply helped to solve your problem

And please Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

i dont think that you are gonna get a jelly bean update soon  cos at the time sony  is busy to roll out their kitkat updates for its latest devices like Z1 and the rest so ST23A you are gonna wait wait for a long time and you dont know may be there wont be an official update too so.....

Please hit KUDOS if Reply helped to solve your problem

And please Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution.

View solution in original post

Emperor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

If the update its available somewhere in the planet then its slowly getting approved in different countries, in your case it could be that the carrier/network has not approved the update just yet, but here is an alternative

How to manually update, downgrade, root 2012 Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/41609

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)