account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

firmware update

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

firmware update

xperia blog had this news on 18th july does any one know when it roll out in the UK for the Go?

Certified firmware roundup: New ICS firmware for Xperia S, acro S and ion; Xperia P, go, sola and U get 6.0.B.3.177

http://www.xperiablog.net/2012/07/18/certified-firmware-roundup-new-ics-firmware-for-xperia-s-acro-s...

regards

Ken

PS Really like this phone much better than the Neo MT15i I had previously

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
One time poster
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Re: firmware update

I don't think they've said anything other than Q3/Q4, so I would guess October/November.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

you have to wait and have a check regularly on the PC Companion or SEUS while connecting your handset to PC

One time poster
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

I don't think they've said anything other than Q3/Q4, so I would guess October/November.

View solution in original post

Learner
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Thanks, a waiting game then

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

yep kind of!!