account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia go Ics Slow Motion

SOLVED
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Xperia go Ics Slow Motion

I just bought an Xperia go st27i, in gingerbread it was all ok, very smooth and fast, but once i upgraded to ICS..

When i run any app, its like in 0.5x slow motion, even flappy birs wich is very light graphics app is slow as **bleep**..

Scrolling is also in slow motion and the lock sound is delayed.. 

I tryed to do factory resen, didnt help.

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rookie
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Re: Xperia go Ics Slow Motion

Anyway i resolved the problem by rootimg my phone and then setting my Cpu speed by setcpu..

Now it runs fast as **bleep** all the times.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Commissioner
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi Qone

>please check out the Ram usage on you phone,

>settings -> apps -> running

>you might find available/Used Ram usage, if you have less then it mean to have lagged behind, so to fix

>make sure in settings -> apps -> running -> remove background app which you are no longer using it, make some more Ram storage, then try to do what ever you want, this might fix your issue

>if you are using Chrome app on phone then remove the app, restart the phone and try it again

Manjuboyz :smileyhappy:

NOTE:
Rate me(Kudos) If you are happy with my Resolution, Thanks :smileyhappy:

Rookie
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I have about 170 MB of  free ram.. Chrome is disabld.

Rookie
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Anyway i resolved the problem by rootimg my phone and then setting my Cpu speed by setcpu..

Now it runs fast as **bleep** all the times.

View solution in original post