account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia Go can't enter fastboot mode

SOLVED
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Xperia Go can't enter fastboot mode

Im trying to unlock Sony xperia Go right now.... it wont stay on fastboot mode ( volume up + plug usb) when i press volume up, the light strip turns blue for a second or two, but then goes into charging while shutdown mode... I check *#*#7378423#*#* -- Service info > Configuration > Rooting Status it says - YES// I try USB debugging ON and OFF... Battery 95-100% charged... What i do wrong?Crying Face

Accepted Solutions
Commissioner
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Re: Xperia Go can't enter fastboot mode

ohh, nevermind, i got it working right now, i just installed the S1 Fastboot driver from the flashtool driver and its working like a charm right now.l

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Commissioner
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

anyone? help me please? i want to install cm11 right now. pleaseee.

Message 3 of 8

ohh, nevermind, i got it working right now, i just installed the S1 Fastboot driver from the flashtool driver and its working like a charm right now.l

View solution in original post

One time poster
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

may i know we're you get the S1 Fastboot driver?
Commissioner
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

download this and install it . link : http://www.flashtool.net/download.php

after finish install go to local disk c >flashtool>drivers. you will find flashtool-driver inside there. open it and find Fastboot Driver and tick it. After that install it. Slightly smiling Face

Message 6 of 8

Man I am despred! Neather that worked.. I tried installing it but it couldn' t complete the installation..  Slightly frowning Face

Anyone can possibly help me ?

Commissioner
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Did you click yes on all windows prompt? I think the installation won't have any problem. Try install it back.
Message 8 of 8

Hi, not sure if you still need it, but what OS you use on your PC? if windows, i cant with iOS Slightly smiling Face