account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia Go - JellyBean Updated 4-26-2013 Philippines

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 41 of 48
Message 41 of 48

Re: Xperia Go - JellyBean Updated 4-26-2013 Philippines

hello. my xperia go, won't update in to JB. i'm from PHILIPPINES.

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 42 of 48
Message 42 of 48

Are you using the latest version of the PC Companion?

If not, Please update your PC Companion. Then the update should be available.

Thanks

One time poster
Message 43 of 48
Message 43 of 48

I've tried to install the latest version of the PC Companion in order to upgrade my Xperia Go to Jelly Bean, but no luck. It says that my software is up to date. I've even tried to install Sony Update Service, same thing happened. I'm also from the Philippines.

One time poster
Message 44 of 48
Message 44 of 48

just updated my xperia go last week ago from ICS to JB too...

but yesterday i just found out that my bluetooth doesnt work ( not discoverable, always OFF )...

is there any of you guys has the same problem?

any suggestion guys on what should i do???

thanks in advance....

Visitor
Message 45 of 48
Message 45 of 48

I had a similar issue happen to me, but it was the inverse - the bluetooth module wouldn't shut off and the buttons to toggle it would keep jumping back to on again yet they were dimmed, indicating that a shutdown was underway. After a few futile attempts, I had to divert my attention to focus on another matter (was at work). When I checked it again about half an hour later, it had shut off and I was able to switch it on and off fine after that. Haven't encountered it since then, even after a few flashes.

One time poster
Message 46 of 48
Message 46 of 48

I still didn't get my update Slightly frowning Face SI is 1264-0882

One time poster
Message 47 of 48
Message 47 of 48

Hello, can someone help me with my xperia go? After it has been successfuly updated to Jellybean. I am having a problem with my album/gallery. Photos does not appear and notification LEd is not functioning. These are the only major problems I encounter so far. Advice is much appreciated.

Thank you!

One time poster
Message 48 of 48
Message 48 of 48

Go to Settings>Apps>All Apps>Album, clear data and reboot phone. Notification LED will not work with Stamina mode enabled.