account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia GO getting slow

Rookie
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

Xperia GO getting slow

I bought my Xperia GO just 3 months ago. Although it works fine but now it lags in in making calls specifically, as in I have to wait as it slows down in transition, also the games which I enjoyed earlier, have now become tardy.. Plz help anyone..

10 REPLIES
One time poster
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

Re: Xperia GO getting slow

Me and my friend who also has Xperia Go has noticed this problem. After the latest system update the phone is simply mouch slower than before. My guess is that sony has done an systemupdate that is to heavy for the phone, sure looks mor smother now, but if the phone takes some second(s) to make the bond to the phonenumber and the name for my contacts when someone is calling me it´s in my opinnion bad...

Master
Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

i suggest that you check out the following FAQ topic: 

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/Does-your-phone-feel-slow-and-laggy/m-p/347824#U347824

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Rookie
Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

Thanks a lot, it was a good piece, but worked only for few minutes, plz workout something, I don't want my trust on Sony to get eroded

Rookie
Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

In Simple words, this update has rendered my Xperia Go useless. Its as unresponsive as anything, and  it irks me the most when the prime function of a phone, that is to call, takes minutes to be done, just because of this update Iam finding it hard to continue with this phone. I request Sony, to kindly float an update for this phone which makes it workable. Its a mass problem relating Xperia Go, I hope it will be addressed, Sony will not defeat its customers, hoping for the best

Alexander wrote:

i suggest that you check out the following FAQ topic: 

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/Does-your-phone-feel-slow-and-laggy/m-p/347824#U347824

Rookie
Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

I have tried every possible way, but its something which needs to be addressed by the makers and not us, Plz help

Rookie
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

its better the older version gingerbread no lag problems.

One time poster
Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

I have tried everything and it is still slow.. just replaced my old iPhone and bougth xperia go because I need a phone my baby son can be around and not distroy.. but this is so slow! So I tell everyone not to by Sony.. it is so annoying!

One time poster
Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

Try this link http://xperiafirmware.com/8-firmware/22-sony-xperia-go-st27 it workt for me.
You must downgrade your xperia go to 4.0.4.
I love my xperia now.

One time poster
Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11

since i have upgraded my xperia go st27i
from android 2.3.7 to android 4.1.2, system
is too low and i some game (for example
circle) is running too low and useless.
ram is 500mb only 92 mb of ram is free,
let me use your experiene or your guidance

tank you