account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Will Sony release KitKat upgrade for Xperia Go?

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 21 of 24
Message 21 of 24

Re: Never ever updating Xperia go help!!

hey @uliwooly thank you for your reply!

thank god I finally managed to upgrade *tears of joy*, it was all about running PC companion as administrator... God, Sony could have wrote a user manual for this program, its driving people nuts!

Emperor
Message 22 of 24
Message 22 of 24

Re: Never ever updating Xperia go help!!

@Yumana I was about to ask you that 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 23 of 24
Message 23 of 24

cant update my xperia go software

i am really getting annoyed. i am trying to updat my software since nothing wants to works but the pc companion does not want to conect to internet... please help !!! its the sony xperia go

One time poster
Message 24 of 24
Message 24 of 24

Xperia go upgrade

I am using Xperia go in Japan, but I want to know how to upgrade Android Android version 2.3.7