account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

When will be the ICS update for Xperia go?

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

When will be the ICS update for Xperia go?

I just bought this yesterday and so far so good. I was just having trouble with the back cover. It doesnt fit well with the device and a bit loose. I'm from the Philippines and i'm wondering if that problem is normal or what. And I really want to know when the ICS update would come out here. Nice features but disappointing resolution but its fine when you look at it at a distance. and i'm having wifi problems. i really dont know if its the wifi or the phone. well, we'll see how it performs in a week.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Inhabitant
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Re: When will be the ICS update for Xperia go?

Look just be sure that the caps of usb and earphone are sealed and also the sim i was using it for 20 days and no problems at all and no problems with the back cover as i know how to close it u should apply enough pressure to the tooth of it to be where it should be,but that doesnt matter just close the cover and have fun dont worry and i think that the ics update is in octobar and the jelly bean update is in february

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Inhabitant
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/48480

sea this it will help u I post in it how to close the cover and no it is not a problem u can swim with it without the back cover

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

And by the way update the phone to the latest software and reprogram ur wifi device to a static ip adress

One time poster
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Thank you so much :smileygrin: now i understand. Finally i dont have to worry about the back. LOL

One time poster
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

i tried your suggestions but the back cover still doesnt close well. Slightly frowning Face but when i look at the back without the cover it seemed to be water resistant. Sony should have made a unibody design for this. We'll see in a week to see if any problems still happens. thanks finch1221 Slightly smiling Face

Inhabitant
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Look just be sure that the caps of usb and earphone are sealed and also the sim i was using it for 20 days and no problems at all and no problems with the back cover as i know how to close it u should apply enough pressure to the tooth of it to be where it should be,but that doesnt matter just close the cover and have fun dont worry and i think that the ics update is in octobar and the jelly bean update is in february

View solution in original post

One time poster
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

thank you so much for your help :smileygrin: i think i would really enjoy with this phone. I just hope ICS would have no problems in this. Cant wait! Thank you again! Slightly smiling Face