account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Way sony xperia go don't have 1080p recording

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Way sony xperia go don't have 1080p recording

Way sony xperia go don't have 1080p recording when oder dual core devices support 1080p recording sony ples give 1080p suport on next ubdate or i must bay a samsung device ples dont desipont me i big fan of sony.Sony ples ansver

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Way sony xperia go don't have 1080p recording

I will pass on your feedback about this, however I can't promise that this is something that will be added.

2 REPLIES 2
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

I will pass on your feedback about this, however I can't promise that this is something that will be added.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Ok tanks.