account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

The phone crashing

SOLVED
Message 11 of 17
Message 11 of 17

Re: The phone crashing

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Contact sony.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 12 of 17
Message 12 of 17

Thanks
One time poster
Message 13 of 17
Message 13 of 17

Hi I just got a Go the other day and have similar problems ("upgraded" to android 4.1.2 as well)

the phone is SLOW. Takes about 10 seconds to answer a call, same time to start calling after I try to call someone, gets stuck , screen goes black, need to do the power/volume reset thing....  I noticed most of this was happening while in "STAMINA" power saving mode, but is a little better when I turn that off, but not 100% sure about that.  Anyone know if this a known problem? I am still in the period where I can return the phone and get a different one, Should I persist?

Message 14 of 17
Message 14 of 17

It depends on what phone you could get.Try a force restart(power button+vol up until the phone vibrates).Also,restart the phone regularly.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 15 of 17
Message 15 of 17

Hi Bob I have had mine for over 9months and it has been brilliant, until the last 4 weeks. I am going to contact the service team to see if they can help. If feels like something in the software has changed to cause this, but I have done the restart and restore and the problem is slightly better. 

Regards

Aaron 

Learner
Message 16 of 17
Message 16 of 17

Mine is going back to Sony for repair Slightly frowning Face

Will let you know what happens, I asked if they knew of problems with the GO and was told "No there are no known issues on the Go" 

Aaron  

Message 17 of 17
Message 17 of 17

Keep us updated.