account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

The phone becomes laggy and very slow

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 11 of 12
Message 11 of 12

Re: The phone becomes laggy and very slow

Hi all,

I have my phone from Slovak provider Telekom, when I bought it, phone have GB ROM, the phone was fantastic and really quick, till I update it to ICS Slightly frowning Face

I can't shut phone OFF, when I turn off it, phone after second automatical restart and start again. (without atepmt to PIN CODE) something like restart button instead of Shut down button Angry Face

Other thing is the phone is after update really slow and laggy Slightly frowning Face

I try reinstall ICS through Sony PC Compilation, SUSe so any change come. I have still same problem.

Is some way to put back GB? Please tell me how? I like to go back! I hate the ICS for Xperia GO!

Please SONY do something with that.

P.S.: Sorry for my english Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 12 of 12
Message 12 of 12

Re: The phone becomes laggy and very slow

any help on my problem? Slightly frowning Face