account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

No mute-button, GO 4.0.4

SOLVED
Highlighted
BVP
Rookie
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

No mute-button, GO 4.0.4

Hi,

using a new GO that I upgraded to 4.0.4 from Sony's website. (Not going to root it or anything - company phone). My problem is that according to the user guide there should be a mic button during calls to be used for muting. But there isn't . Not sure if it's related to the upgrade I did. Did someone experience the same problem, or am I doing something wrong? Thinking Face

Brgds

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
One time poster
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: No mute-button, GO 4.0.4

Call someone. Then you can see this right?

Screenshot_2012-12-20-22-32-41.png

the third icon from left, under End Call. Tap this icon, mic will be muted. Slightly smiling Face

Mark correct answers. Slightly smiling Face

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
One time poster
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Call someone. Then you can see this right?

Screenshot_2012-12-20-22-32-41.png

the third icon from left, under End Call. Tap this icon, mic will be muted. Slightly smiling Face

Mark correct answers. Slightly smiling Face

View solution in original post

BVP
Rookie
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

OK, now I get it :-) What caused the problem is that I had opened the keypad during the call to enter DTMF. By doing so the mic icon is replaced by another icon, hence my confusion. Thanks!