account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Jelly bean for Xperia GO ???

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 421 of 433
Message 421 of 433

Re: Jelly bean for Xperia GO ???

@adarshvjmd have resolve hang problem on ur xgo phone.. im having da same prob. give a feed back when u have a solution.. tnx...

One time poster
Message 422 of 433
Message 422 of 433

Ermagerd! Quick! Timmah and other braniacks! Make us some open source yummy soup! 

http://developer.sonymobile.com/downloads/xperia-open-source-archives/open-source-archive-for-build-...

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 423 of 433
Message 423 of 433

Hey mad_go,

Let's talk about it on another thread..

It would probably make it easier for everyone to see.. Check it out here.

[Good News? JB Update?] Has Anyone Tried This Already? [6.2.A.1.100]

Thanks..

Eljun

One time poster
Message 424 of 433
Message 424 of 433

Oh allright... - Drifts off while kicking stones on  the way -  lol

One time poster
Message 425 of 433
Message 425 of 433

Hai. The problem was solved by the JB update.. Now there is no problem.. Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 426 of 433
Message 426 of 433

I got new update for my GO.  Build Number: 6.2.A.1.100 ... Slightly smiling FaceScreenshot_2013-06-13-22-34-28.png

One time poster
Message 427 of 433
Message 427 of 433

hi every one

I've upgraded to JB Build Number: 6.2.A.1.100

but after I finshed I found out all my contact number were gone

so I did a restore by PC Companion but it didn't fix the problem 

what to do now ????

pleace help

Rookie
Message 428 of 433
Message 428 of 433

Can anyone in here report if the update to Jelly Bean for the Xperia Advance St27a has been released? Did anyone in here got it using PC Companion? If someone's did, what build did you got? Thanks!

One time poster
Message 429 of 433
Message 429 of 433

Recommended from SONY for my SMARTPHONE (LOL) ----------

after uninstalling Viber.... I think I have to uninstall fb, whatsapp, truecaller, linkedin, etc  MEANS all the apps from play store. Because Sony has provided me a GARBAGE PRODUCT worth Rs. 15K.

This phone is nothing more than DUSTBIN item. Angry Face Angry Face

Now it is saying "Contacts Not responding"---"Fb not responding"---"Unfortunately activity OUTLOOK.COM stopped"..........Walkman stopped if I try to type a msg... WHAT THE F**K is this?????????????????????????????????

Whenever there is problem like this.. Sony has done a good thing. YOU CANT TAKE SCREENSHOT. so there is no proof..  And solution is also very very good.. GO FOR FACTORY RESET WHENEVER YOUR DEVICE STOP RESPONDING.

Plz help me. TAKE MY THIS PHONE (Sry SMARTPHONE..) and in replacement give me a device from which I can make a call.

Apprentice
Message 430 of 433
Message 430 of 433

GREAT CWM!!! works on locked bootloader! (root is required)

I'm happy)

THX!!!!!

Smiling Face with Sunglasses