account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Jelly bean for Xperia GO ???

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 371 of 433
Message 371 of 433

Re: Jelly bean for Xperia GO ???

JB still isn't cracked yet - what I did was really a two-part flash. I modified the /system image of the firmware package to include su and Superuser, then flashed that in first with CWM (the phone was already on a rooted install of ICS). Next, I shut the phone off (since only /system was flashed in at that point) and used Flashtool to flash in the remaining components. Voilà - flash complete, plus root access!

One time poster
Message 372 of 433
Message 372 of 433

are u use ics (ce) version ?

Visitor
Message 373 of 433
Message 373 of 433

Nah, I used the HK version of 6.1.1.B.1.54 and the CE version of the 6.1.1.B.1.10 kernel. No issues whatsoever, though the initial startup was in Chinese. It's not really an issue since the very first screen you see is the language selection one anyway.  :v

One time poster
Message 374 of 433
Message 374 of 433

hello! have you already install PowerJB 4.1.2 from xda? And you mad_go, have you already have the JB update to Portugal?

I´ve been tired waiting for JB update so i tried to do some changes on my phone.

I just have install it,seems really good compare to ICS. I recommend this ROM for every Xperia Go users (PowerJB 4.1.2 v1.4)

it was a long way to hell to do the upgrade ( some problems after install PowerJB 4.1.2, my devices didn´t turn on, etc..), but now eveything seems ok.

it´s faster, the battery hold on much more time, no more Wify bug, and i appreciate the look from JB.

One time poster
Message 375 of 433
Message 375 of 433

Hello,

how much free RAM is for using after update to JB?

One time poster
Message 376 of 433
Message 376 of 433

Ive had enough of waiting. Can anyone out here tell me how i can flash JB upgrade via flashtool. Here's my phone info.

About your phone.
phone.line.number1=

Hardware information
device.model=ST27i

build.version.release=6.1.1.B.1.10
build.fingerprint=SEMC/ST27i_1264-7468/ST27i:4.0.4/6.1.1.B.1.10/9bt3zw:user/release-keys
build.user=BuildUser
build.version.codename=REL
build.version.incremental=9bt3zw

Network Information
network.operator=1
sim.operator=41001
is.in.roaming=false
has.data.access=false
wifi.is.on=true

Locale

language.code=en

country.code=GB

One time poster
Message 377 of 433
Message 377 of 433

Hi guys, I'm pretty sick of waitng!! Can't take the lag anymore!! Just... Can't... Take it... I'm flashing with Flashtool! Screww Sony! Screww TMN! For what it's worth, you almost gave me a friggin' stress dissorder! HATE YOU!!

One time poster
Message 378 of 433
Message 378 of 433

Great! I finnaly decided to use flashtool and... I found out my phone can't get the bootloader unlocked... Maybe because of the service provider, I checked the root status and it sayed "No" great.... Now I have and sucky soggy melted suger free no fun Ice Cream Friggin' Sandwich!!!!!!!

One time poster
Message 379 of 433
Message 379 of 433

Guys... Guys... I can see clearlllyyy now, the ICS is gone!! ... It's gonna be a bright (BRIGHT) bright sunshiny day! ;D

Hurray! JELLYBEAN FOR MEEEEEEEH!

Holy crops! This is fast! JB FTW! Fo shizzle!

BTW! It's 2:20am... Off to bed... Peanut butter jeellaay!

Ermehgerd! NO LAG IN NIMBLEQUEST! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 380 of 433
Message 380 of 433

There goes a happy guy..

Enjoy your JB bro! good to hear from you..