account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Jelly bean for Xperia GO ???

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 11 of 433
Message 11 of 433

Re: Jelly bean for Xperia GO ???

I have read that the update will be rolling out at the end of March. Still no update, whats up Xperia? You keep on disaappointing not only me but a lot of users, you keep on telling us you will release it and its April now, I'd rather have the ginger bread downgraded than have that crappy and buggy ICS.

Next time announce it right and do it right!

Commissioner
Message 12 of 433
Message 12 of 433

Tiktak tiktak..

no response from sony team. All they got here are first hand support. Which means that they do not know when the release would be. and they will just tell you to check it on their blog. http://blogs.sonymobile.com/

One time poster
Message 13 of 433
Message 13 of 433

Well,

It seems like the blog is neglecting Xperia Go altogether !..

As if it was a fail from sony. Sony seems to be trying to forget a phone named "xperia go".

Hats off to the after sales customer support.

Well if you can't tell when jellybean update will be released .. atleast do something to make our phones work fine with ICS.

Visitor
Message 14 of 433
Message 14 of 433

As much as i love Sony, they always had/have bad customer service/support. Samsung and LG support is soo much smoother. Sony, what's taking so long with JB update on Xperia go/P?

One time poster
Message 15 of 433
Message 15 of 433

Still working on a JB rom!

"Almost" ported, used munjeni's kernel!

Wifi working fine, sd card, too. :smileygrin:

Its pretty tough to work in NovaThor chipset. Although I think I can make it working alright before Sony's official release! Dizzy Face

Here: :smileygrin: http://i.imgur.com/sw55k9q.jpg

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 16 of 433
Message 16 of 433

hey xfahim, how you doin , I was wondring about ISC issus (notification tone , camera quality ,lagg in UI, wifi , and all other issus ) dose it gone or still have any issus pleas give us feed back many thanks

One time poster
Message 17 of 433
Message 17 of 433

do not update ics!!!!!!

One time poster
Message 18 of 433
Message 18 of 433

Yes, I'm looking forward to new features of Jelly Bean, but should it be like ICS, I would prefer debuging it first :/ Maybe the best idea is that Sony stops trying to make better operating systems. Just give us original ICS/JB....

Message 19 of 433
Message 19 of 433

This is a response from Sony Xperia GO official page in Facebook,

(See the below image),,,....

So guys Don't lose your hope on JB....

Most probably We all get Jelly Bean Before april ends, and it'll be rolled out during anytime of this month! (as moderator said) ... Lets hope our ICS lags and Bugs no more in JB......

jb.JPG

Emperor
Message 20 of 433
Message 20 of 433

post the direct link

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)