account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Is the update for Jelly bean Global? im from the Philippines

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Is the update for Jelly bean Global? im from the Philippines

i have been hearing news about the jelly bean update for the Sony Xpersia GO and i have been checking on my phone for updates. but to my dismay im still at 4.0.4 ICS and my phone keeps on telling me that i have the latest system update.

Is there something wrong with my phone? or the update havent reached the Philippines yet? its been like 3~4 weeks since the Jelly been has been released afaik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Is the update for Jelly bean Global? im from the Philippines

there isn't a global update, each region/country has to approve the update so it can be released in that country/region. contact your local Sony service center and ask them if it has been released in your country

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

there isn't a global update, each region/country has to approve the update so it can be released in that country/region. contact your local Sony service center and ask them if it has been released in your country

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

here is an alternative

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/41609

Commissioner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Checking on your phone for updates will not do much.
I am from PH and I already am an official JB user.

update your PCC first then you should get the update.