account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

How is the Xperia Go's camera

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

How is the Xperia Go's camera

I am thinking of buying the xperia go as an upgrade to my galaxy ace. Of course the xperia go is a much better phone in terms of processing power and for it being rugged, but I wanted to know that is it a good camera phone? The ace has an wonderful camera, I've used nokia 6700 slide before which had a carl ziess lens, 5mp which took great pictures in all conditions but the ace beats it in terms of detail and less noise in lowlight/flash photography. I really like to buy the xperia go..... I dont want an 8 or 12 mp phones because those are a bit overkill for a phone camera, at least for me    . So it would be very help to me if you give me a verdict, and post some daytime and night time/low light photos of it............ Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Inhabitant
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

Re: How is the Xperia Go's camera

Yeah I was using the flash it is strong,the camera in this phone is really weired because the video quality is super even in low light but the picture have alot of noise specially in small rooms...If you was using a phone of 8mp camera and above u will not love these photos but u will love the video on it is very nice.If u like camera with super quality picture I will not recommend this phone for you,but if u like a strong rugged phone with super performance and no bugs I will recommend this phone for you u should know that the only down side in this phone is it low resolution but the bravia engine will make it very sharp and clean better thatn any samsung phone with high resolution so the choice is urs....

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Inhabitant
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Visitor
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

The phone is water resestant I get that and it's a cool thing too, but this does not answer my query.......... How's the camera quality? specially in low light...........

Inhabitant
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

DSC_0055.jpg

In low light condition

Inhabitant
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

DSC_0014.jpg

In normal light condition hope this will help you ,and when you buy xperia go update it immediatly by pc companion...Hope this help you

Visitor
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

Thank you for your replySlightly smiling Face , the photos have a lot of noise! did you use the flash while taking the low light photo?

Inhabitant
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

Yeah I was using the flash it is strong,the camera in this phone is really weired because the video quality is super even in low light but the picture have alot of noise specially in small rooms...If you was using a phone of 8mp camera and above u will not love these photos but u will love the video on it is very nice.If u like camera with super quality picture I will not recommend this phone for you,but if u like a strong rugged phone with super performance and no bugs I will recommend this phone for you u should know that the only down side in this phone is it low resolution but the bravia engine will make it very sharp and clean better thatn any samsung phone with high resolution so the choice is urs....

View solution in original post

Visitor
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

I think it's the default camera app which has a bug, will you please take some pictures with camera 360 app or any other replacement camera software and post the pictures........... I really like this phone. In the  gsmarena review they state that the camera in fine!

Visitor
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

Can you post any more pictures? Please Slightly smiling Face