account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

How can I secure my Youtube and Gmail accounts better on Android?

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

If I borrow my phone to a friend and I have signed out from Youtube, then my friend can just open Youtube app and select my account and it logins automatically without asking for any password.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Adviser
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: How can I secure my Youtube and Gmail accounts better on Android?

You can use apps from the android market such as app lock (Link Below) that allows you to lock individual apps in your phone therfore giving you more protection.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.domobile.applock&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGws...

Please mark as helpful or correct answer. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Adviser
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

You can use apps from the android market such as app lock (Link Below) that allows you to lock individual apps in your phone therfore giving you more protection.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.domobile.applock&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGws...

Please mark as helpful or correct answer. Thanks

Highlighted
Demigod
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Good tips by ScottUzoho@gmail.com above!

Except from apps, it's a bit tricky to solve your question since you log on one time and then really can't log out except from performing a hard reset or updating your phone via PC Companion/Update Service to log out.

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

One time poster
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Scott your answer was correct sir and "App Lock" from DoMobile Lab outperforms all my initial needs and expectations! Smiling Face with Heart-eyes

Adviser
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

No problem Sir, im glad to help you out!