account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Can i update the xperia go to ics using pc companion??

SOLVED
Inhabitant
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Can i update the xperia go to ics using pc companion??

Iam facing a problem with my browser it stuck and didnt continue to update it just give me an empty screen when java begine, so can i update the phone using pc companion??? because  pc companion said that my phone is up to date it seems that it is not yet in my country

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Genius
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Can i update the xperia go to ics using pc companion??

Hi,

If PC Companion states that the update is not yet available, you would need to wait for this to become available before you will be able to install the update to the handset.

The ICS update for Xperia Go will be available to install via PC Companion.

-

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Genius
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Can i update the xperia go to ics using pc companion??

Hi,

If PC Companion states that the update is not yet available, you would need to wait for this to become available before you will be able to install the update to the handset.

The ICS update for Xperia Go will be available to install via PC Companion.

-

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey