account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Arabic letters if copied from e-mail or website stuck upside down

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Arabic letters if copied from e-mail or website stuck upside down

My problem I once you update your phone from Android 2.3 to 4.0.4

If you want to copy from web pages or e-mail text in Arabic and then paste it in Notepad or in the content of a text message or whatsapp

Characters appear upside down

With the device language Arabic

I'm not sure that the problem of the inverted characters of the 4.0.4 update but I am suffering now

Note:

When I copy words from the program and whatsapp and paste in the text message content is done correctly and the reverse is also true

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Arabic letters if copied from e-mail or website stuck upside down

In that case it could be something related to the web browser. Check if your able to copy this correctly using another browser. There are several available on Google play store.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

In that case it could be something related to the web browser. Check if your able to copy this correctly using another browser. There are several available on Google play store.

View solution in original post

One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Thank u dear  4 ur help..

exactely i do it as u said & the problem solved by using another browser as like (google chrome) & (firefox), but the problem still in the android browser in my device & in Gmail & other Emails.

so i wish from android programer to solv this problem in the updates in the future.

Thank u so much 4 ur help again & sorry 4 delay..

Regards,