account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Album doesn't show images

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 12
Message 1 of 12

Album doesn't show images

After upgrade to JB album app doesn;t show any images.

Is there anything that sony did right with this phone???

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Master
Message 2 of 12
Message 2 of 12

Re: Album doesn't show images

Clear data for Album app under settings > apps > all > Album > clear data. Restart phone and try again. 

If you still can't see any images, clear data for media storage, restart your phone and try again. Note that it can take some time for the phone to index all pictures after you have cleared data for media storage. 

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Regular
Message 3 of 12
Message 3 of 12

Factory reset this is work
That happened to me and fix it by factory reset

e6611f917m111
Regular
Message 4 of 12
Message 4 of 12

Factory reset this is work That happened to me and fix it by factory reset

e6611f917m111
One time poster
Message 5 of 12
Message 5 of 12

hi... im having the same problem... if i clear the data like it says i should do, would that delete all the pics in my album?

Message 6 of 12
Message 6 of 12

Nope,only the application settings.Clear data,restart.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 7 of 12
Message 7 of 12

thanks

Rookie
Message 8 of 12
Message 8 of 12

Great. I cleared the apps cache then restarted and the first time it showed u have no pic then i relaunched it and BOOM!
Master
Message 9 of 12
Message 9 of 12

Glad to hear you sorted it out! Slightly smiling Face

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Visitor
Message 10 of 12
Message 10 of 12

I did what you advised and guess what it deleted some of my photos grrrr Crying Face