account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

6.0.B.3.184 this update is for what??

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

6.0.B.3.184 this update is for what??

my pc companion just now detected this update?? what magic it can produce??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Oracle
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Re: 6.0.B.3.184 this update is for what??

The .184 updates is mainly meant to fix the network issues some users experienced with the .162 version.

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

6 REPLIES 6
Rookie
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

It's ok for some the uk is still on the .162 fw, and no clue when the update will happen whether it's .171, .174 .177 or .184. I had a Neo and Sony never released the ICS for the UK, not sure why got the Go as Sony don't support the UK.

Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

No update on my end yet (as always), UK seems to always be neglected for updates.

Funny thing is, uk is one of the largest consumers of their products and if sony do not sort this out, My loyalty will go.

Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

You can say that again. My xperia active was never updated to ICS. I even waited a month after the rest of the world got it and nothing.

I swiftly sent it back.

As you have stated, I too am not sure why I bought it now. Shouldve gone for a brand which isnt sony!

Visitor
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Hi ..thanks for your stupid answer.... do you think is this photoshopped???

Oracle
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

The .184 updates is mainly meant to fix the network issues some users experienced with the .162 version.

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

That's good to hear that there are no network issues in the UK and we are ready for ICS