account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

please help

Rookie
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

please help

How to unlock network code for phillipines of my experia arc s.please help me.thankss
4 REPLIES 4
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: please help

You will have to contact the network and request the code or you can buy it online.
Emperor
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

@cocoy

@Phy is correct, Sony doesn't provide this codes. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

How can i possibly fix it?please send me detail to fix my experia arc s for this problem...thankss for your replys.....
Emperor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

@cocoy

Either contact the carrier that its locked to or check online on websites such as unlock4cheap

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)