account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

jelly bean for arc?

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

jelly bean for arc?

currently my arc is running on ICS 4.0.4 which is supposed to be a latest software in the market but google has released JELLYBEAN OS already and in the XPERIA support blog i read that they are trying JB on Xperia 2011 phones also...plz temme the progress and can i upgrade my arc to 4.1? JB really seems cool though it looks like ICS...when can the update roll out if at all JB is announced for ARC? plz help me out :-)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Genius
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: jelly bean for arc?

Hi,

At the moment the only information we have is what is stated on our Product Blog page. Once we have more confirmation, we'll make another announcement.

-

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Genius
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: jelly bean for arc?

Hi,

At the moment the only information we have is what is stated on our Product Blog page. Once we have more confirmation, we'll make another announcement.

-

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey