account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

cant turn of the sound (noise)

SOLVED
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1 of 21
Message 1 of 21

cant turn of the sound (noise)

after uppgrade to ics I cant turn of background sound. there is a option in settings but if I boock of or on the tag, it still sounds like birds in the background, and the phone wibrate all the time as i touch it. I can take the volume down, (music) and tha background sound dissapear, but when listen to music I dont want birds siging allong. Any other have the same problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Visitor
Message 17 of 21
Message 17 of 21

Re: cant turn of the sound (noise)

i got the same problem as yours but i definitely solve that problem.. try this Settings>Backup & reset>Setting reset (without erasing user data) after that it will restart automatically and then it is fixed no annoying sound and the vibrates..

20 REPLIES 20
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 21
Message 2 of 21

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 3 of 21
Message 3 of 21

thanks, will try this. I`m a Norwegian. is  it ok along with Norwegian language?

Forum Legend
Message 4 of 21
Message 4 of 21

yeah it should be fine

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 5 of 21
Message 5 of 21

sorry. this diddent help. it is still the same. sounds like waterdrops or something, that pip and pop with everything i do. the only way to make it quiet is to take the sound bar down to 0. but this is the same as volume to music, so as soon I wouød øisten to music, i got this irritating shit in the background

Forum Legend
Message 6 of 21
Message 6 of 21

do you have a taskiller? antivirus or battery/juice defender? if you do uninstall them and check

also try this app

quick settings -> volume -> system volume -> 0

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 7 of 21
Message 7 of 21

i have antivirus. avg. beside that none of the others

Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 8 of 21
Message 8 of 21