account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia arc home screen rotates automatically

SOLVED
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 11 of 14
Message 11 of 14

Re: Xperia arc home screen rotates automatically

I will learn to appreciate and make good use of that function.Winking Face I don't want to use a new launcher.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 12 of 14
Message 12 of 14

Anyway, I would like to know what's good with rotating only the homescreen to landscape when the phone is charging but not when the not is charging.

Message 13 of 14
Message 13 of 14

There's an app called orientation lock widget. I have it on one of the home screens and it prevents the screen from rotating when activated.

Visitor
Message 14 of 14
Message 14 of 14

I am using Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray and found this home screen lock so irritating. Then after searching I found this app is a perfect solustion for me "Rotation Lock Adaptive (Free)"

Google Play Link >>> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ui.robot.rotate&hl=en