account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia Arc going back to original firmware SI 1246 - 9198

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Xperia Arc going back to original firmware SI 1246 - 9198

Hello,

I made a post about battery few minutes , Was wondering if i can now go back to the official firmware of the phone.  Under the battery on the phone itsefl it's this " series " SI 1246 - 9198 ,  It is possible to find this firmware and flash it on the phone?

If yes, Where i can find it ?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xperia Arc going back to original firmware SI 1246 - 9198

The SI is a country code or area sales code so you need the Customization number - Dial *#*#7378423#*#* then open Service info then Software info, however to answer you question you would be best visiting XDA and searching their for firmware and you will also need a program called Flashtool which you can Google and download for free

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

2 REPLIES 2
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

The SI is a country code or area sales code so you need the Customization number - Dial *#*#7378423#*#* then open Service info then Software info, however to answer you question you would be best visiting XDA and searching their for firmware and you will also need a program called Flashtool which you can Google and download for free

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Rookie
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Thank you! I will look on google / xda.